9.24.2009

Down in the Woods by SAS Designs

Hi everyone we are going out of town this weekend so I figured I'd better post before we left. This week SAS Designs is releasing a great kit called Down in the Woods. It has a lot of great soft colors that I thought would be great for an 'extraction' LO so I gave it a try. I'll tell you what - it's not as easy as you'd think - trying to create a fantasy world. Let's just say I don't think I'll be doing a lot of 'extraction' LO's anytime soon. :) You can grab the kit at bits2kits.com on Friday.



Ellie is getting so much personality - she is so fun. She isn't going to be my sweet baby for long!
Credits: Down in the Woods by SAS Designs
alphabet and wordart by Taylormade Designs
Created in PSE

These girls are going to have so much fun when they get a little older. They are so close in age it's going to be crazy drama!
Credits: Down in the Woods by SAS Designs
Created in PSE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke,

    I saw you on Susans blog and came over. I hope you don't minde. You do some great things with digital scrapbooking.

    I got Photoshop elements last Christmas and have yet to sit down and figure out all of this digital stuff. You will have to tell me some tricks.

    Josh keeps asking to play with Sam. We will have to get them together again.

    ReplyDelete