11.25.2009

It's been a long time!


I have so much to post about and it has been so long since I've posted I'm not sure where to start! I guess I'll start with my last layout's I've done and then figure out where I'm at after that!

SAS Designs has released 2 great kits over the past couple of weeks. First was TRUE - which I absolutely loved. It had a lot of fun colors and embellishments to work with. The second kit was Little Star - which had a lot of great embellishments for all of those baby pics you need to scrap. You can grab both kits at bits2kits.com.

Precious Memories
I used PSE and Little Star Kit
I couldn't resist finding pics of both of the kids at the hospital and comparing. What do you think are they related?
Perfect Moment
I used PSE, TRUE kit, and photograph is by SWEETimages Photography
We just recently had some family pictures taken and Mindy was so great to work with - thanks Mindy!



No comments:

Post a Comment