7.28.2010

California in June

Not only did we go to Hawaii, but we were also able to go to California with Drew's family in June. We started out with Drew's immediate family and Grandma and Grandpa Anderson at Disneyland. It was so fun. Sam was the perfect age because he didn't need a nap and everything was still so "magical" for him. Ellie liked it as well, but she was a little strung out by the 3rd day. She gets a little snippy when she doesn't get her naps (so do I). Sam LOVED the Jedi training and was so excited when he was chosen (took 2 tries). Ellie loved all of the princesses and Minnie Mouse but made sure you knew that she didn't like Goofy.

After Disneyland we drove to Oceanside to spend the rest of the weekend with the rest of the Anderson's. Grandma and Grandpa rented a beach house for the entire family for Christmas. It was so much fun and the kids had so much playing with all of their cousins. We were also able to go to SeaWorld while we were there. We had an amazing time and loved it all. Thank you so much Dave and Joni and Grandma and Grandpa! When I was going through pictures I realized I didn't get pictures of everyone - sorry! We need to swap pictures. :)





I realized as I was putting together the slideshows today that all I have in my itunes is Jason Mraz. I'm going to have to get some other music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment