9.11.2010

Pictures of the Kids

So I decided the other day that I was going to try and take the kids pictures this year instead of paying to have them done. I still haven't decided if I'm going to have someone else take them. I think I was able to get a couple of ok ones, but I still don't know enough to get the exact look I want. Plus, I swear the kids always smile better and photograph easier when I'm not taking the picture. I can't believe Sam is already 5 and Ellie is almost 3 - it has gone by way too fast! I'll post pics from Sam's birthday later. :)

















3 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures. I love the one of them going into the field. Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Pics Brooke! They are wonderful and I don't think you need to get them retaken by a "professional." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out amazing Brooke! They are getting so big! And they are still so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete