3.25.2011

A Precious Angel

I don't know if anyone even reads my blog (I don't really update it), but I wanted to share a story. A friend of mine from high school had a baby (they named her Logan) and she was born with a heart condition. They were able to share a few days with her before she passed last night. I have been so touched by their faith. My testimony has grown from sharing in their experience. I have been so blessed to have healthy kids and a loving supportive husband. My prayers and thoughts are with my friend and his family.

If you would like to read about Logan here is a link : http://babyloganbostrom.blogspot.com/

bandl.jpg

This is a picture of my friend Bryan and his precious daughter Logan.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your friend's little girl. My friend Julie took her pictures and posted them on her FB page and I was so touched at how precious she is. It's amazing how blessed we are to have three healthy kids, and how easily we forget that it is in fact a blessing. Hugs to your friend!

    Here's a link to her pics...
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1924901521254&set=at.1924901361250.2116951.1203610460.1203610460&theater

    ReplyDelete