6.11.2009

Digi Scrapping

One of the main reasons I decided to start blogging was to share layouts. I love looking at others blogs and getting inspired from their designs. This is my little way to make a small contribution to the creative world!

This was Drew's first Intermountain Cup Race and he did amazing - first place!

For some reason Ellie loves to wear helmets of any kind and has a complete fit when you try to take them off.

Sam had a special Mother's Day program at school. He did such a great job and made me the cutest gift. I loved everything!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Brooke! You're awesome! So glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with all your fun stuff going on!!! Did you get the invite to my blog? See you there!!! LOVE YA!

    p.s. your kids are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke -
    I have always wanted to try digital scrapbooking, but don't know where to start! How do you do yours? Your layouts are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete