7.13.2009

My Latest Layouts Using MMS

Here are my latest layouts using MMS. The first were some pictures that I found when I cleaned out my email (from 2007). I think I need to clean it out more often. :) I used the freebie "Composure Plus" kit from Taylormade Designs and the "Pirate" kit from the Ette's and Company.


Ellie loved making her Daddy's birthday cake - but she loved the batter more! I used the "Home Grown" kit by 3 Bugs in a Rug and the "Feelin' Happy" kit by the Ette's and Company.



1 comment:

  1. We need to become better friends now I see how incredibly talented you are in digital scrapbooking! I am very impressed. I spent years scrapbooking my kids (have like 12 albums) but have been trying to get into the digital realm but haven't converted all the way. I know some but need to know more. Anyway we need to have you over for lunch some time. Alan just finished a scrapbook room in my basement but I haven't moved in... I'll be following your blog. You can check mine out from here (its the view from our house).

    ReplyDelete