7.09.2009

Two Exciting Things Happened Yesterday!

Well it is very exciting for me. The first thing was that My Memory Suite made the official announcement for their Creative Team and as I mentioned in an earlier post I have been given the opportunity to join the team. You can read the announcement here - if you'd like! :)
The second thing that is very exciting was that I was chosen as a Standout for July 08 at gallerystandouts.com. I had posted my layout of Drew in the Oscraps.com gallery. If you'd like to check it out you can click here. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah you have a blog. Email me at lrobbins16@yahoo.com and i will send you an invite to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! You are amazing! What an accomplishment! I had no no no idea you were so dang good! Teach me how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke you make a mama proud, I know how wonderful and talented you are and now the rest of the world will know. Your the best daughter-n-law a gal could ever have. Love ya, Joni

    ReplyDelete