10.23.2009

Simple Pleasures

Today SAS Designs released a new kit - Simple Pleasures. It has some great elements and fun colors. It is an exclusive kit for ACOT (acherryontop.com). For my layouts I used pictures of Ellie - Sam seems to be avoiding me lately whenever I have my camera out! :)

created in PSE

Ellie finally decided she was going to try on her tutu and not scream the entire time it was on. She had a lot of fun 'twirling'. I don't know where my little 'girly' girl came from. :)

created in MMS

I have scrapped on to these pictures before but I was never totally happy with the lo so I had to do it again. My kids love Grandma Donna and are always so excited to see her. We love you Grandma Donna!


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. The colors are pretty and feminine. I became a follower of your blog today. Please check out mine as well! http://heartofgolddigitalmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete