10.02.2009

A Witches Brew by SAS Designs

I feel like I've been running around with my head cut-off all week. So I was only able to get 1 lo done this week with SAS Designs new kit A Witches Brew. However, that's ok because I'll be able to use it at the end of the month. :) The kit has a lot of deep, bold, 'scary' colors and elements - it's great.

This is the kids from Halloween last year. They loved it. Ellie didn't bother her costume all night and Sam wouldn't take his off. However, this year I have a feeling I won't be able to get Ellie to wear hers - she has a mind of her own now! Sam has already started crying everyday because it's not Halloween - next year decorations don't come out until the day before! :)

Spooktacular
Credits: 'A Witches Brew' by SAS Designs
created in MMS

No comments:

Post a Comment