5.28.2012

Memorial Day

 Drew started out the morning racing at the Intermountain Cup Race in Draper.  He was supposed to go to Colorado for the Gunnison Growler but came down with a sinus infection and decided it wasn't a great idea to go.  He took 7th place, which I think is still pretty decent for being sick.  The kids and I watch Drew start and then headed down to Santaquin to go put flowers on my Grandma and Grandpa Crooks grave.  They have a nice little program that they put on for the Veterans.    Later we headed to a BBQ for the bike team and then went swimming and dinner at the Free's.  We had a great day.


Drew took 7th place
Grandma and Grandpa's Head Stone

Kids watching the program

Conner holding a poppy

My brother Chris and his wife Zale

Drew and Ellie at the pool

I just love Ellie's smile

My family at the cemetery


Thank you to all of the veterans who sacrifice so much for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment