3.04.2010

It's About Time

I have been missing in action for a while now and so I decided I needed to get my butt in gear and start scrapping again. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was to get going again. I've never felt like I was a creative person by any means but it hasn't been this hard to put a lo together in a long time.

For this lo I saw a challenge several months ago at Oscraps.com and I really wanted to do it but knew it wasn't going to happen that week - so here we are. The concept for the page is a Q&A with your child. Basically you ask them a whole bunch of questions and you write down their answers - mispronounced and everything. Sam was the easiest to start with - I'm still trying to think of enough questions for Ellie that won't result in the answer of 'dog'

You Defined
This lo was created in PSE
with Composure from Taylormade Designs

Here are the questions and answers from the lo:

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
St. George and Hawaii and Bear Lake
What is your favorite time of day? Why?
I know just the fing - Light Saver Day
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Power Ranger
Tell me something that you do every single day.
Fight Bad Guys
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play Really Fight Bad Guys - so much bad guys here on earth
What is currently your favorite band or singer?
Eyes of the Tiger - I mean Power Rangers
Tell me something that will ruin your entire day in a matter of seconds.
If the sky was pink
What is your favorite thing about nature.
I like climbing on a tree, climbing on a tree
(a song from preschool)

As I was creating this lo I started to realize that I don't write down all of the funny and cute things the kids say everyday - so I'm going to try and start. For example, today the kids were baking me food in their playroom and Sam brought me a birthday cake. As he was putting the candles on the cake he looked at me and said "Happy Birthday Mom you are so old now - you are 89 years old - That's realllllly old!" I love my kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment