3.11.2010

The Coupon Book

A couple of weeks ago Drew had a little mishap on a motorcycle and cracked 3 ribs. So needless to say he was in a lot of pain. The kids knew something was up and were a little worried so when he went to work the next day we came up with making him a coupon book. It was really fun because the kids came up with almost all of the coupons on their own. For example, Sam said he would "help you get banana's" (I love putting their exact phrasing on things). When I asked Ellie what she wanted to do she sat and thought for a few seconds and then said "help with shoes". She loves to pick up all of the shoes in the kitchen and throw them in the garage.

I was very simple to make the coupons. I actually created them in PSE, but they could have easily been done in any other program, like MMS. The paper and embellishments are from the Chore kit from the Ette's and Company. I created them on a 4x6 canvas (or landscape for MMS) and then used my home printer to print them up on 4x6 photo paper. Then I added some eyelets and the metal ring and there ya go! If you don't have a metal ring ribbon or twine work great. Here are some pics. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment