3.30.2010

MMS Easter Blog Train

Welcome to your next stop on the MMS Easter Blog Train. I decided that for my blog stop I would share with you why/when I use MMS. As many of you have noticed I use PSE and MMS. I love both programs but I usually find myself using MMS when I'm doing a large project or I'm in a hurry. For example, this past Christmas I made 5 different books as gifts and made about 30 copies of those books. For all 5 books I was able to use a predesigned template to give me a starting point and then from there I was able to individualize each book and create additional pages based on the original theme. I can't even imagine how much longer it would have taken to create all of those books without using MMS. Another example is the following layout.


Lisa asked if we could put a blog train together which I was very excited about, but I've been out of town and haven't had a chance to scrap! So I sat down tonight and grabbed the Ette's and Company's new kit Splendid Spring and with in 10 minutes I have a lo (would have been 5 but I'm indecisive). So whether it's a huge 30+ page project or a quick and easy page in a couple a minutes - that's when I use MMS.

Now for your next stop check out one of our fan's blog

Jessica Jay Johnson

Don't forget to grab my number 21 and all the other numbers from the blog train and send them to Lisa.

Happy Scrapping!
Brooke :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the colors. And I LOVE Ellie's cute little pigtails!

    Yes, I bought Photo Shop Elements like 7 months ago and just haven't had time to learn how to use it. So this last week I finally uploaded it to my computer and I am enjoying it so far. I still have a lot to learn! :)

    ReplyDelete