3.23.2010

Creating a Cohesive Look

I just updated the latest My Memory Suite blog post - if you want to check it out you can click here or just read below. :)

Creating a Cohesive Look

One thing that I love about My Memory Suite is the ability to create without thinking - let me explain. Sometimes I just want to sit down and not worry about what will match or coordinate on my page. For example, when I sat down to scrap part of my Easter from last year all I had to do was pick the kit I wanted. Once I knew what kit I wanted I could easily look at all of the coordinating papers or embellishments for that kit and I knew they would all match and would look great together. That is very important for me, especially when I’m making a lot of pages for big events or holidays. Easter is coming so start looking for those kits that are a must have for your special day, like the Blue Skies Pack from the Ette’s and Company that I used for my layouts. So whether you want to let your creativity shine and mix or match with multiple kits or stick with a single kit and keep a simple cohesive look you can do it all with My Memory Suite. Most importantly - have fun and capture those memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment